With their new Spring 2012 look “Nest of Plenty“, Rouge Bunny Rouge are launching a new range of eyeshadows in a refill format.
They are also launching a pallet concept with a Duo and Trio Eye Shadow Keeper, I cannot show them to you here today since I did not order them, but at this moment I have other alternatives to keep the eyeshadows.
This collection consists of 9 refills, six are new shades and the other three are from their current bestselling range (I did not order Unforgettable Oriole so instead, I will show you the one I already had) :
The new shades :
- Lilac Reef Curassow – Pale lilac with iridescent effect
- Trumpeter Koel – Dark lead-grey with lilac-blue iridescence
- Bohemian Waxwing – Iridescent bronzed champagne
- Olive Violetear – Smokey Olive with a satin finish
- Golden Rhea – Iridescent pale gold, pure and simple
- Umber Firefinch – Iridescent dark umber chocolate
The “repromotes” of the best-selling shades :
- Unforgettable Oriole – Delicate, metallic white gold
- Solstice Halcyon – Semi-matt mauve beige
- Abyssinian Catbird – Metallic bronze with golden highlights
This is how they are packaged :
You may want to be careful when opening the refill since the pan may slide out and fall.